Related Blog Posts
- Highlights of the Business Meeting held in Istanbul Turkey
- Market Share of Sri Lankan Gemstones up in China
- Sri Lankan Blue Sapphire Depicted in German Stamps
- Facilities Offered by the National Gem and Jewellery Authority
- World Environment Day Exhibition Gampaha Sri Lanka
- Employees of National Gem and Jewellery Authority (NGJA) who have completed 20 years of satisfactory service and presented with a gold sovereign and a certificate, pose for a photograph with Chairman & CEO Mr.Prasad Galhena at a ceremony held on 23rd July 2012 at the ‘NGJA’ Auditorium.